BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

New Friend and Vinyl Artwork for my wubbies!


Today I got a chance to get to know a girl I went to High School with better! I have to say I do love Facebook for reconnecting friends or just making new friends! Jamie and I met for coffee at Starbucks, and what was supposed to be a little gift swap ended up being a great conversation about life, love, and goals! We talked for over an hour and a half and it felt great to make a new friend :)



Jamie makes custom vinyl lettering boards, and she made me two boards to give to my cute little nephew Oliver and sweet little ladybug niece Ava! I will take better pics of her artwork when I give the gifts to the babies tomorrow night, Blair has a better camera phone, but here's a sneak peak!










0 comments: